Coworking is an emerging industry but there is no denying that it is rapidly growing around the world. Many are familiar with the term but it is hard to explain especially to those who have never experienced it. This is the time that you explore a new alternative to working from home or office.
What is coworking?
Coworking allows individuals and businesses to share the same workspace. Basically, it allows businesses and entrepreneurs to work under one roof. You have to know that it is a popular concept for sole traders, start-ups, small businesses, and freelancers. When you take a look closely, this is not just a passing trend. Coworking will be here for good because of the cost benefits. Without a doubt, coworking offers a range of advantages.
What are the advantages of coworking?
Here are the benefits of https://bridgeworkslongbeach.com/memberships/:
• Fewer distractions: compared to working from home, coworking offers fewer distractions. Fewer distractions mean you become more productive during the day.
• Access to amenities: if you consider a coworking space, you can avail of amenities that can help you run whatever business or venture you have. You should know that coworking spaces include everything you need from speedy Wi-Fi to printers, conference rooms, lounges, free coffee and tea, mailboxes, parking, full-time cleaning staff, lockers, and storage. All utilities will be covered.
• Cheaper solution: it is actually a cheaper solution than renting or buying your own office. The monthly payments to rent a desk or a dedicated space at a coworking facility are significantly lower than paying for an office of your own.
• Opportunity to collaborate: in a coworking facility, you be surrounded by different people who are also starting and growing their businesses. You can take this opportunity to collaborate and network with your fellow businessman.
• Business address: the coworking facility will serve as your business address. This will provide a professional setting, especially when meeting with your clients.
• The sense of community: coworking spaces can encourage collaboration and networking, which ultimately can give you a sense of community. It will be easier to make conversations and bond than typical office spaces.
How much does space cost?
Typically, a coworking facility will charge you with a monthly fee depending on the amenities or the space you require. It will cost you more than working from home but it will definitely cost a lot less if you are renting your own office. There are memberships as little as $45 a month (for irregular users). For regular users, memberships will be as high as $1,400 per month. Here are the factors that affect the space cost:
• Desk requirement: you have to know that coworking facilities charge different rates
depending on whether you want an assigned desk or a private office. The assigned desk is cheaper but it is not sensible if you have employees.
• Your availability: another factor for the cost is the time you will be in the office. Some spaces offer flexible payment to individuals who only need to come into space a few times a month. If this is your case, you do not consider a full-time membership.
• How long you need the space: keep in mind that the longer you stay, the smaller your pro-rate will be.